Test Analyst L2 📍 Riverview, United States
- 12 months
- Able to define the test plan for complex integrated applications in order to efficiently and effectively complete System and Integration Testing
- Have working knowledge of QTest and Jira and follow company standards for test cases and defect reports.
- Able to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to determine the most effective and efficient System and Integration test strategy, and communicate that strategy to project team members.
- Able to determine the test scenarios needed in order to effectively and efficiently test the solution based on requirements and design.
- Able to create effective and efficient test cases in QTest based on defined scenarios in order to test the solution based on requirements and design.
- Able to write clear, detailed defect reports so that development can quickly determine the issue and resolve the defect.
- Able to effectively lead defect meetings and ensure defects reported are managed according to the company standard defect tracking process.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and possess the ability to research issues/processes.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, as necessary.
- Possess excellent time-management skills and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Technology Knowledge for Testing
- Proficient in web-based and web-service testing with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong knowledge on use of SOAP, Postman for API based Testing
- Ability to run SQL queries on SQL server to check data, validate and compare as needed on projects
- Any automation experience is a plus
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page