Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
This position is a little design, some project management and a lot of production, largely off existing layouts and templates. As part of a small creative marketing team, you would be responsible for the day-to-day creation and management of the firm’s digital and print marketing materials, such as email blasts, webpages, and other site assets, show sheets, advertising, signage, pitch materials, proposals, evites and presentations.
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications
- Create PDFs for print and client review
- Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Package and pre flight files for release to printers or media partners
- Savvy about social media design best practices
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- BA in Design or equivalent 3-5 years experience in graphic design and production experience
- Technical aptitude and proficiency in all forms of desktop publishing and software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc) and MS Office Suite
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a problem solver, and a team player
If you feel you are qualified for this position please reply directly to this email with a link to your portfolio and attach your resume. Tell us why you are qualified for this opportunity.
- Full-time, Temporary
- graphic design: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- 4 months. Possibly full-time.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page