Mobile App Developer 🌎
Who we are
Bluefire Interactive builds, creates, and manages digital media ranging from mobile apps, web sites, and games to APIs, databases, and IoT. We call ourselves on-demand developers because we cater to agencies and individuals who would rather not keep developers on staff. Our knowledgeable staff has years of hands on experience and enjoys keeping up with the latest technologies. If you’re ready to join a fast paced small company with the ability to call your own hours and work from home, please send us your resume and cover letter.
What we are looking for
We are currently in search of an experienced Mobile App Developer with some experience building web sites. This person must have strong communication skills, a drive to take on work and learn new skills without hand-holding, ability to problem solve quickly, and be able to manage distractions that happen when working from home. This person will work directly with our clients and must be able to handle several projects at any given time.
The following are required technical skills
- Android and iOS native development
- Experience in Ionic
- Git, Subversion, or other versioning software
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, InDesign)
- Communicate well internally and with clients
- Manage client expectations from project conception to completion
- Be independent, self motivated, positive, and coachable
- Experience estimating projects
The following are considered nice to have skills
- Cross-platform app development using a framework such as Xamarin,
- Prototyping tools such as InVision and Sketch
Flutter, React Native, VUE
- SASS or LESS
- WordPress Gutenberg using blocks
- .NET MVC/Core, MS SQL
- E-commerce platforms, like WooCommerce, Magento, etc.
- CMSs/Frameworks like Drupal or Laravel
- SharePoint, Google Analytics
- Client Management and Sales
- Design, CRMs such as Zoho, Salesforce, SharpSpring, Marketo, etc.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Salary will depend on your experience.
Applicants must supply a portfolio along with their resume. To be considered for this position please tell us about a hobby you enjoy.
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
This Job Is
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page