Web Developer 📍 Boston, United States
Workbar is seeking a talented freelance website developer. As a developer, you will lead our efforts in optimizing and maintaining our website. We are a fast-paced company and we take pride in the quality of our team and work. This role will report directly to the Marketing Director.
- Perform website development and management
- Update the website regularly for new content, campaign/lead gen activities or in support of teams outside of Marketing such as Recruiting, Partnerships or Sales
- Make changes, edits, and additions to existing website in a timely manner
- Perform on-going updates and upgrades to the website to optimize website performance
- Recommend site optimizations
- Recommend the right plugins and themes for new website features or upgrades
- Deliver integrations as required, such as Google Analytics, HubSpot plugins, etc.
- Liaise with IT/Dev operations as needed for hosting or integrations
- Wordpress CMS (Custom template)
- 4+ years of relevant development work experience
- Expert Wordpress skills: Project creation, templates and pages management, post and custom post creation, menu administration, plugin install, database import/export and category administration
- Familiarity with integrating 3rd party solutions such as HubSpot or SFDC plugins, etc
- Best practice testing procedures
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
- Track record producing great Wordpress based products
- Deep understanding of the Wordpress core, library and other common practices
- Familiarity with basic SEO best practices
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within frequently changing priorities
- Strong sense of initiative
Workbar is a pioneer in the Boston coworking space. With 9 Workbar locations in the Boston area and 11 partner locations nationally, both in urban and suburban settings, Workbar gives you the option to choose where you work each day.
At Workbar, we believe your workspace should adjust to your needs - and not vice versa. We’ve been building and perfecting quality workspaces for the past 10 years to bring our members a best-in-class experience packed with modern amenities and flexible membership packages that work just as hard as you do!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page