Graphic Designer 📍 Denver, United States
Location3 is looking for a local freelancer to work with as creative projects arise. This would be a project-based opportunity, but ideally would result in a long-term partnership. This person will exhibit exceptional creative thought; a clean, sharp eye for design; close attention to detail; and the ability to work both independently and take direction. Our clients range from healthcare to retail to education and beyond – this is an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the franchise space.
We are looking for a detailed graphic designer who can take creative assets and brand guidelines from our clients and produce high quality creative to be used digitally in online marketing efforts. We are looking for someone to help us bring static images to life through video, as well as enhance and edit static images.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of creative regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final files in approved dimensions and requirements
- Follow brand identity guidelines for both design and copy for all concepts – Location3 will likely provide all copy, but can work closely with you for creative alternatives
- Review projects to ensure successful delivery, free of errors and inconsistencies
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills
- Online portfolio of creative/design work
- Impeccable project management skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with design standards and requirements for online publishing – including, but not limited to: Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, standard and HTML5 banners using IAB specifications, Microsoft Ads, Pinterest Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Snapchat Ads
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page