Graphic & Web Designer 📍 Franklin, United States
Core Concepts Inc. is a Franklin, MA based design/build firm specializing in custom hospitality and retail solutions. We design and manufacture high quality, modular point-of-purchase displays, carts, kiosks, cafes, and convenience stores. The core strength of our company is the complete integration of design, engineering, project management, manufacturing and implementation. Our design team is seeking a Freelance Graphic/Web Designer that can help us design and develop new online initiatives and create intuitive and functional user experiences. All candidates must be able to occasionally work on-site at our facility in Franklin, MA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with our team to ideate and present conceptual wireframes, storyboards, and site maps
- Write copy and help develop story and positioning
- Benchmark ideas with examples and create functional mock ups when needed
- Execute all visuals and content for approval
- Finalize design and translate to web/mobile friendly website
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Position requires proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrates strong graphic design and typography skills
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Wordpress and/or Squarespace
- Collaborates with other designers and takes direction from management
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Please submit cover letter, resume, and pdf or website of sample work.
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- Franklin, MA 02038 (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page