Web Designer/Developer 🌎
Ledford&Rhodes is a brand marketing agency focused on developing integrated strategies, producing ridiculously amazing digital media content, and then helping brands learn how to create and maintain digital marketing strategies within their own organization. Our team delivers over 20 years experience in brand marketing strategy, video production, digital media content design, marketing and sales training, and technology to create multimedia stories in order to influence the way people think and ultimately, behave. We tell stories over multiple platforms and mediums, not because the medium is what’s trendy but rather because it makes strategic sense.
Our agency is seeking a steady, long-term, freelance WebDesigner/ Developer to support the day-to-day changes / enhancements/ maintenance needs across WordPress and various e-Com platforms, as well as, responsive website builds, eCommerce builds, and API integrations.
We have a great culture and are looking for a professional who works well independently, is conscientious of project timelines and deadlines, and has the ability to work under pressure, and accept feedback on your creative. Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and willing to do what it takes to support the team and clients. If you’re that person, we want to develop an on-going freelance relationship with you that has the potential to grow. You’ll work directly with our team of marketers.
Work to be performed is to include, but not limited to
- Design, create and modify websites across multiple platforms (WordPress a must)
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Develops custom WordPress-based solutions along with general PHP framework-based solutions.
- Supports marketing team in requirements gathering, web project planning, and general technical questions
- Provides leadership in finding new technologies and methods to enhance platform performance
- Performs server maintenance and monitoring
- Supports current client websites by providing technical support
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years professional experience in web design/development
- Understanding of multiple eCommerce platforms (WooCommerce and Shopify a must)
- Custom UI/UX design, development and troubleshooting experience
- Experience supporting & developing server-side application logic, FTP, networking
- Experienced with automated unit testing frameworks and techniques, troubleshooting web applications
- Current on web developments and trends
- Ability to apply Google Analytics data to drive traffic and session time is highly preferred
- Experience with SEO a plus
- Proactive, resourceful, detail oriented, collaborative, accountable, independently manage tasks between multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Technically minded with ability to communicate effectively
- $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- WordPress: 3 years (Required)
- Web Development: 5 years (Required)
- Shopify: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page