Graphic Designer 📍 Philadelphia, United States
A little about us
We create wildly fun, collectible, mismatched socks that inspire inclusivity, adventure, empathy, and good vibes. Cat and Dog. Burger and Fries. Our message is that we don’t have to match to be besties. The ideal graphic designer should be a self-starter. Have a creative, colorful and playful portfolio. Be able to deliver consistent work from concept to execution, while staying on brand. We are located in the Philly area and have continued growth over the three years we have been around. We are now starting to expand our team and looking for someone who can work 15-20 hours a week on-site, sometimes remote. This is a freelance to a potentially full-time position for the right fit.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Follow direction and create visual branding/design for our different channels (catalog, social media, e-commerce, etc)
- Problem solver for any campaign executions and help to collaborate in photo shoots.
- Prepare all assets for production and coordinate with print vendors.
- Manage workload and deadlines to deliver creative solutions on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Communication Arts is a plus but strong portfolios speak for themselves!
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience, agency or retail environment preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in Creative Suite OSX / Mac platform.
- A strong understanding of design, with high ability of layout, typography, photography, and illustration.
- Ability to take direction and feedback, work in a fast-paced environment, and communicate creative ideas effectively.
- Possess strong organizational skills, be able to multi-task and practice deliberate design choices.
- Maintain calendar deadlines, be detailed oriented and work well in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Asana and Google Docs is a plus.
- Able to work effectively alone and in a team setting
Please make sure to include a thoughtful intro letter and link to an online portfolio. We will have to ignore any applicants that do not share their portfolio in the application.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page