UI Designer 📍 Glastonbury, United States
At Cronin, our Freelance UI designers work alongside industry-leading content and brand strategists, UX and product designers, project managers, and developers to create visually rich, complex digital experiences and compelling products. They are design fundamentalists that bring a creative energy and visual language to each and every project.
Here’s what you should know
- Execute top quality design work in line with agency standards
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Work alongside tech and strategy teams in product development
- Develop design systems and guidance for developers, other designers, and clients
- Work with Creative and Art Directors to ensure design work exceeds client expectations
- Work with thoughtful strategy and avoid elementary design solutions
- Think beyond aesthetics and apply methodical problem solving to design
- Respond to and incorporate feedback
- Manage your own time across different projects to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with UX research and strategy teams to inform your designs
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Has a proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills within the agency team and with clients
- Experience in creating visual interface designs for websites, mobile applications, and other digital products.
- Understands product design and development process and your role within the work
- Is familiar with Adobe’s Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and other design applications while open to learning new tools and techniques
- Has a killer online portfolio you can share with us
- Has a degree, certification, or equivalent work experience showing aptitude with design
- Is considerate of accessibility, usability, and future-friendly web standards
- You understand that digital design needs to be fluid, flexible, and adaptive
- 5+ years of design experience
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page