Graphic Designer 🌎
Looking for a unique opportunity for freelance design that provides a flexible schedule and the ability to build ongoing relationships with nonprofit clients?
Then don’t miss your chance to grow with Five Maples! We are an ever-evolving company who helps nonprofit organizations improve their donor communications. You’d be part of our team, working directly with a Project Manager and Copywriter. Together, you’d help different nonprofits project-by-project to build a cohesive brand style while designing eye-catching and effective:
- Appeal packages (letters, reply forms, envelopes)
- Donor Impact Reports
- Social Media Posts
Five Maples wants you—a designer who can adapt easily to our schedule:
- Pre-established turn-around times based on project type
- Busy seasons in the spring and fall where you’d be working nearly full-time on multiple projects for different clients at the same time
- Same day turn-around for any edits
Quickly learn and adhere to:
- Postal specifications for mailed pieces and technical specs for different sized direct mail packages
- Internal processes for naming files, saving files, and navigating our server
Bring your creative flair and
- Need limited guidance and instruction on design
- Follow fundraising and direct mail best practices within designs
Enjoy the opportunity to work remotely, so long as you have your own computer and Adobe Suite. Your general knowledge of proper bleeds, margins, printer capabilities, gradation and screens, and other technical aspects of design will help you be successful on our team! While not required, some experience with nonprofit marketing and design is a plus! Pay is by project and commensurate with your experience.
Are you ready to get to work? Contact Mike Logerfo today and submit your resume. We look forward to meeting you!
- Part-time, Contract
- Are you able to submit a portfolio or provide examples of your work?
- Fully Remote
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page