Video Editor 🌎
The founders of P2i have a longstanding reputation as SIU and claim mitigation experts in CA for over 10 years. We offer competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule and remote positions. Our belief is that “you never work a day in your life when you are passionate about what you do.” Employees receive on the job continuous training/education and are recognized for the successful outcomes of investigations.
Video Editor - P/T work from home. P2i is in need of a part-time video tech person who is savvy with working with raw video and creating, editing, streaming and uploading video evidence to a case management system. We are looking for somebody IT savvy, who has working or extensive personal experience in such video related activity who will be available for 2-4 hours per day, while working independently. Must be able to troubleshoot technical issues and advise investigators and management on proper procedures, while regularly finding ways to improve efficiencies. We will provide the equipment necessary to handle video editing tasks. Work schedule is highly flexible. This position requires the ability to maintain confidentiality, and work with integrity. Our clients include-self insureds, third party administrators and insurance carriers. Reports indirectly to Surveillance Director.
- Flexible Remote Schedule
- Compensation $18-$25 DOE
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organized and detail oriented with demonstrated ability to prioritize/multi-task in a fast- paced environment
- Must be able to complete tasks within a set deadline
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Must be able to work over weekend
- Experience editing video
- Insurance or investigative experience
- Knowledge of media production
- $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Please describe your availability to include time and days
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page