Graphic Designer 📍 Madison, United States
TruScribe is seeking a creative and detail-oriented Graphic Designer! Reporting to the Marketing Coordinator, this position will be responsible for creating and maintaining TruScribe’s visual collateral, both print and digital while adhering to TruScribe’s brand standards. The opportunity exists for this person to grow within their role at the organization and additional duties may be assigned as interest is expressed.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities
- Development of new digital collateral (including but not limited to website graphics, social media graphics, and digital ads).
- Development of new print collateral (including but not limited to white papers, case studies, and brochures).
- Maintenance and regular updating of all existing print and digital collateral.
- Update and maintain Wordpress website.
- Collaboration with Marketing Coordinator, Chief Innovation Officer, and Production Team, including artists.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design, and software skills.
- Experience in basic Wordpress website management.
- Strong understanding and ability to apply design and visual principles.
TruScribe creates unique, hand-drawn videos, infographics, and live graphic recording. This is an exciting opportunity to use your graphic design skills and experience within a creative team!
Compensation and benefits include
- Hourly earnings between $18-21, depending upon experience
- Company contributes 1/3rd of your health insurance costs for part-time employees; robust insurance plan
- Dental/vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement plan with company-match
- Job is part-time (approximately 20 hours per week) at our Fitchburg, WI office with flexibility for some work from home.
Interested in applying? Please send your resume with a cover letter and a link to your portfolio to us and we will be in contact shortly!
- $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Madison, WI (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page