Senior Designer 📍 New York, United States
Triplemint is on a mission to create a better real estate experience for buyers, sellers, and renters. We’re an innovative full-service brokerage combining technology, teamwork, and personalized service to serve the modern generation of homebuyers and sellers. Triplemint leverages data and predictive analytics to give our clients access to homes before they are listed, resulting in more options for buyers and a strategic approach for sellers. Founded in 2011, Triplemint is headquartered in New York City and has raised $20M from leading real estate VCs.
Triplemint is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our marketing team to oversee brand and agent design projects from conception to delivery. This is a temporary position covering a maternity leave from May to October. Our Creative Team produces engaging, high-quality assets in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. This role is responsible for print and digital design including print and digital collateral, motion graphics, infographics, landing pages, market reports, OOH, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Work on a high volume of time-sensitive agent and brand marketing collateral independently (including print, social, video, e-mail, etc)
- Lead the creative team for all graphic design assets for digital and print and communicate with a team of freelance graphic designers
- Interact in a collaborative manner with agents and corporate team members
- Complete updates and revisions to brand templates
- Create custom presentations, illustrations, infographics for print and digital
- Assist with website and landing page construction and updates
- Conduct image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
- Assist with production processes, including scheduling, selecting production media and materials that meet budget requirements, and inspecting proofs
- Make sure design processes are kept in place and monitor consistency of all material within style and established guidelines
- Provide accurate time estimates for asset delivery
- Provide creative oversight on video and social media executions
- Keep internal asset management system organized and up to date
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Prepare print-ready files based on supplied specifications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- 5 -7 years of design experience (design portfolio required)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- HTML knowledge a plus
- Proven track record of implementing and leading creative operational processes
- Ability to effectively project manage deliverables and resources
- Superior internal/external customer service and communication skills
- Works well in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Able to own a project from start to finish, welcoming feedback and collaboration
- Strong understanding of asset production processes
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page