Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
MULTIPLY is a leading social media and PR agency, representing national consumer brands ranging from bourbon and beer to health and wellness to disruptive startups. We are growing and looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team - This position will start out as freelance, with the opportunity to become full-time.
As our graphic designer, your job responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with social content development from concept to completion, including creative direction and shot lists (when applicable) ensuring content always dials back to client strategy, platform best practices and social playbook.
- Develop and edit social content across all social platforms
- This includes managing SAEs, AEs, AAEs, ACs and external content producer’s design needs
- Ensure all content adheres to brand guidelines and platform best practices (correct color, cropping, style etc.)
- Provide on-site assistance to team for in-house or remote content shoots
- Ensure visual communication and client brand standards are met
- Participate in brainstorming/creative sessions to generate content ideas
- Monitor for new social media content trends/updates and bring forth content ideas that reflect these findings
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following skills/experience
- Full understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Indesign (Preferred with understanding of Premier, After Effects)
- Strong Understanding of color theory
- Preferred 2+ years of photography and editing experience
- Agency experience required
- Strong communication skills
- $30.00 to $75.00 /hour
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
- Other duties as requested
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page