Graphic Designer 📍 Rico, United States
- The Graphic Designer will create visual concepts used in multi channel campaigns promoting the brand and identity of each hotel. He or she would develop the overall layout and production design for web and print collateral to be presented to each property’s marketing director
- Meet with the marketing team to determine project scope.
- Work with the Marketing Strategy Manager to determine the message that the design of each project or campaign should portray.
- Develop graphics and templates, as well as other visual illustrations using computer software, for conveying through email, web and print channels.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout based on each property’s individual branding guidelines.
- Present the design to the Content and Strategy Marketing Managers.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the marketing team into the final design, reviewing for any errors that may be incurred.
- Assist with preparation of design for deployment via web and email channels.
- Strong experience in design for digital deployment.
- Strong working knowledge of various types of creative software, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML coding for basic web and email deployment of design is a Plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in artistically interesting and appealing ways.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary.
- Able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers.
- Strong time management skills to work on multiple projects at the same time, and different deadlines.
- $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- One location
- 2 - 4 weeks
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page