Graphic Designer 📍 Boston, United States
-Website Development and Maintenance - 60%
- Monitor and Maintain Website, ability to design website and regularly update merchandise, graphics and content
- Comfortable with Squarespace
- Let your creative side run free
- Tech savvy
- Strong Graphic Design Skills to work on both Website development as well as Media Content
- Website Design
-Sales and Client Relations - 5%
- Provide the highest level of service for a luxury brand
- Help to train the team in selling techniques and product knowledge.
- Act as a brand ambassador for PENG
-Social Media -25%
- Develop and optimize social media to build a presence
- Experience in using social media formats is crucial
-Stock and Inventory Management - 10%
- Conduct inventory counts and overall stock movement.
- Communicate with Artist to ensure inventory meets the needs of the business.
- Retail Operations, Maintain POS functions to ensure store reporting and accounting
- 2-3 years of website development skills required and high-end retail sales
- This position will start as Freelance but could lead to more.
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page