Graphic Designer 🌎
Marketing, and design agency seeking to create relationships with some great designers in the greater Seattle/Tacoma area. We have clients big and small and are in need of designers who can take on jobs of the same. We are a service company first and provide our clients with nothing less than phenomenal marketing and design. The perfect applicant is a talented, detail-oriented graphic designer who is a self-starter, and who can take direction and feedback with stride! This role is not for someone who already has a 9-5, but rather for the designer who lives on freelance and contract work. The right fit could turn into a salaried position if desired.
This role will collaborate with our internal creative team to support a variety of client assignments, ranging from digital design to web design/production to traditional print projects. Accepting constructive criticism, a good sense of humor and willingness to go the extra mile are all traits we hope this position will embody.
- 3+ years of work experience as a web designer with strong digital workflow skills plus an understanding of UI/UX/best practices of online design
- 3+ years of print/graphic design experience
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Willingness to listen, take notes, and contribute during client interactions and brainstorms
- The desire to nurture and support our clients
- Fluent in all things Adobe! (illustrator & photoshop a must)
- Must work well independently/responsibly off-site as well as with a creative team at our Auburn, WA location- on-site when needed
- Portfolio link with digital, web and print work examples required
- Desire to learn and grow in a mentored environment
Skills we’d be interested to see
- Project organization or management
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
For consideration, please send us
- A cover letter
- Your resume and portfolio link to work examples
- Your preferred salary and/or hourly rate and current availability
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Part-time, Contract
- $15.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
- Auburn, WA (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page