Graphic Designer 📍 McLean, United States
Montage is looking for a seasoned Graphic Designer to join our growing team. Qualified candidates will have expertise in shaping cross-channel creative strategies and designing compelling communications both online and off. The role serves as part of Montage Marketing Group’s creative team and reports to the Creative Director.
About Montage Marketing Group
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) is a marketing solutions agency based in the Washington, D.C. metro area. And we believe you should expect more from us: More purpose. More meaning. More impact. More wow.
While we host all the capabilities of a full-service marketing agency, Montage focuses on crafting creative, customer-centered experiences. See, hear, touch, taste – our events and experiences, both live and virtual, inspire action and build relationships between our clients and their customers.
About the Role
Organized, detail-oriented, and collaborative, the Graphic Designer will work cross-functionally to produce both internal and external marketing materials for Montage Marketing Group. In partnership with the Creative Director, you will develop physical and digital designs for a variety of channels, including direct mail, email, collateral, signage, video, and web. You will also support creative execution of live engagement such as exhibits, tradeshows and conferences, mobile vehicle marketing, digital promotion, and interactive technology engagements. Along with a passion for experiential design, you should possess strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of marketing best practices and processes. This is a full-time, exempt position working at Montage’s McLean, VA office.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years of agency, marketing/communications department, or design studio experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Acrobat), and advanced competencies in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in creating both large and small experiential engagements, experiential marketing, event strategy, and ‘live’ customer engagement design.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress themes and/or other front-end templates.
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to take ownership of assignments from start to finish.
- Versed in workflow processes, efficiencies and project management.
- Proficiency in working with both commercial and government sectors.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Multimedia, motion graphics, animation and rendering software knowledge a plus.
- Design internal marketing and client creative needs in support of the Creative Director.
- Actively contribute to brainstorming sessions and the ideation of emerging projects.
- Work to produce proposals, presentations and pitch materials in support of business development.
- Manage visual assets, including brand assets, photography, and raw video footage.
- Create designs for identity systems, digital and print campaigns, website and mobile designs, infographics, emails, engagement assets inclusive of signage, kiosks, environmental décor, and renderings.
- Coordinate with printers, developers, videographers/photographers and other vendors.
- Work cross-functionally across internal teams.
- Collaborative attitude, willing to assist as needed.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including weekends/holidays.
- Attend weekly project meetings to review the status of assigned projects with senior management.
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
At Montage, we’re passionate about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We want someone who wants to do more than punch a clock that pulls a paycheck. We want someone who is willing to do more in order to be more. Sound like you? Submit your resume and other pertinent work history today.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Wellness programs
- Casual dress
- Full-time, Contract
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
- experiential marketing or event strategy: 2 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page