Graphic Designer 📍 Chicago, United States
This position is responsible for the visual brand development of corporate and property marketing materials. This position reports to the Brand and Design Manager but also works directly with other individuals within the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Developing concepts and designs for collateral materials, including print (direct mail, ads, property signage, postcards, brochures, newsletters, flyers, invitations, coupons, etc.) and digital (MailChimp, Eventbrite, website, banner ads, social media posts, etc.), as needed.
- Maintain brand identity and visual strategy by ensuring consistency across all designs.
- Conceptualize and design retail and corporate marketing collateral in support of the company’s leasing and development efforts.
- Conceptualize and design seasonal and promotional style guides in support of property-level marketing events.
- Understand user interface and experience design pertaining to websites.
- Responsible for all photo editing and resizing for print and digital.
- Create brand guidelines for shopping center marketing and corporate marketing.
- Responsible for in-house production requests and campaign iterations, including but not limited to property-specific versioning of marketing materials, corporate presentation preparations; printing, binding, etc.
- Managing and maintaining graphic files and archives, including logos, photos, sponsor materials, etc.
- Proficiency with responsive web design and email campaign management through various online distribution services.
- Meeting all deadlines set by the Brand and Design Manager.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
-Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications required.
- 2-3 years of graphic design and visual communications experience with a proven track record of creative problem solving.
- Ability to conceptualize creative and original design ideas.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite; both print and digital applications.
- PowerPoint intermediate skills also required.
- Website and video development experience a PLUS.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize time to complete projects.
- Must be flexible and able to handle change in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of the print development and production process.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and capable of working independently.
- High degree of integrity.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page