Graphic Designer 📍 Dearborn, United States
Jackson Dawson is currently seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer with strong production skills. We are looking for someone who is creative, fast, proficient, and able to take art direction well and in a timely manner. This position will aid Art Directors and creative services in the production of materials for various automotive clients.
Design and production responsibilities will include print/online layout and graphics, infographics, PowerPoint and Keynote design, and other related production materials.
- 3+ years’ experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Mac proficient
- A strong print production background
- Experience in file prepress and quality assurance
- Experience with web environments
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable in client-facing situations
- Must be a team player and able to collaborate in a positive team environment
- Ability to take art direction well and execute branding guidelines in all materials, and in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Meets deadlines and completes projects
- Strong attention to detail and organization, with fast deadlines
- 3+ years working in Graphic Design field, interacting in a collaborative environment
- Strong online portfolio
- Automotive and/or Luxury Brand experience a plus
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page