Graphic Designer 📍 Atlanta, United States
SweetWater Brewing Company is looking for a beer-loving graphic designer to help keep us looking’ fresh. We need help with tons of print work (logos, posters, packaging, point of sale, environmental graphics, apparel, etc.) and some digital design (graphics for social media, PowerPoint presentations, etc.).
This is a freelancer gig. You invoice us weekly, 1099 tax form. Hours worked may fluctuate based on ebb and flow of workload. Hourly rate to be negotiated.
- Be available 10-20 hours on weeks needed (give or take) Monday through Friday with the flexibility to choose their schedule. As a freelance gig, work may come and go, so flexibility is appreciated.
- Able to work onsite at our Midtown Atlanta brewery.
- Must have own laptop and Adobe Creative Suite subscription. Skilled in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge about design fundamentals and principles.
- Be open to constructive criticism.
- Attention to detail.
Other Qualities-big pluses, but not required
- Web design expertise.
- Experience with PowerPoint deck creation.
If interested, submit a resume and link to portfolio with the subject line “Freelance Designer”.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page