Junior Exhibit Designer 📍 Laurel, United States
Quatrefoil Associates has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Exhibit Designer to join our team and assist with all aspects of spatial design for exhibit environments and interactive for museums and other interpretive centers. The results of your hard work will be seen and enjoyed by museum visitors and the general public all over the United States.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial design, architecture or exhibit design
- 3+ years of experience in exhibit design or a related field
- Creative thinking that results innovative design solutions
- Ability to investigate and resolve design problems
- Ability to execute design directions from Quatrefoil senior design staff
- Proficiency in Vector works, AutoCad or CAD related software, Vector works preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with designers, clients and collaborators
The following is a plus
- Hand sketching
- Knowledge of materials, components, fabrication processes and techniques
- Transform rough designs into final fabrication drawings
- Proficiency in 3D modeling tools such as AutoCAD 3ds Max, Solid works, or others.
We are looking for an organized self-starter who is comfortable taking on responsibility in a collaborative environment. To apply, please send your resume, information and any appropriate past project information such as portfolio, pictures, weblinks with Junior Exhibit Designer as the subject.
Quatrefoil is a full service exhibition design and fabrication firm. We have been creating museum, science center, zoo and aquarium experiences for over 25 years.
Quatrefoil is an equal opportunity employer.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page