Graphic Designer 📍 Southfield, United States
Are you the artsy, creative and crafty type who can’t wait to get their hands on their next fun Production/Graphic Design project? If this is YOU then keep on reading!. We are looking for a true Graphic/Production Designer who isn’t afraid to be hands-on with creative design and also production work! You will be working on a myriad of fun print production and graphic design projects that will require someone who is very detail oriented, with a very strong eye for layout and design. This position is perfect for someone who is a creative thinker and understands the importance of cutting edge and innovative creative design!
- Conceptualize, strategize, and design a wide range of marketing and communication materials
- Contribute toward the development of high-level branding initiatives
- Solve story-driven design problems; explain to colleagues how your design solves their problem
- Propose forward-thinking design ideas and solutions
- Advise and guide other departments on design principles and technical design issues
- $35.00 to $40.00 /hour
- landing pages: 1 year (Preferred)
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours per week
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page