Web Developer 📍 Weymouth, United States
Seeking a web developer to assist with the development of a proprietary online learning platform.
- Project begins mid-February 2020
- Compensation- competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience
- In- person work required in our Weymouth, MA studio
- Flexible scheduling available
- PT work until completion of project, and ability for additional work in ongoing maintenance/improvement of the platform
Ideal applicant skills
- Basic web design (html, css)
- Database integration
- MYSQL and REST API integrations with Ruby, Nodejs, Go, and/or PHP
- Knowledge of JSON
- Knowledge of live-streaming integration a plus
- Please send resume.
- $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page