Graphic Designer 🌎
We require someone to complete over-flow work for us on a freelance basis. This is a paid per/ad contract. Online portfolios are preferred. Please provide a link to your online portfolio with samples of advertisements. Applicants who do not provide a link to an online portfolio will not be considered.
Do not just upload/attach a resume. Please provide us with a link to your portfolio, previous work or examples of advertisements you’ve designed. If we’re interested in your work, we’ll request your resume.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating print advertisements for local publications, nationwide.
Qualifications and Skills
- Expert knowledge of print and digital design principals, tools and industry standards
- 2-3 years min. related experience; knowledge of print production/pre-press a plus
- Proficient in Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Editorial layout experience in publishing
- Must be self motivated, detail oriented, organized and dependable
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic; reliability and punctuality are a must
Optional Preferred Skills
- Understanding of core marketing principals that attract consumer engagement
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page