Web Developer 🌎
As a Full Stack Website Developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for building out responsive and elegant client websites, landing pages, and mobile apps that connect to The Idea Farm’s proprietary software. You will be responsible for taking our designs and developing client facing websites and apps as well as the back-end services of those products. You will need to emphasize UI and UX flawless experience in terms of responsiveness, ease of use and functionality.
What You’ll Do
- Take Graphic Representations of digital products and turn them into reality, developing client side visualizations (i.e. building websites and mobile applications)
- Monitor, test, and continuously optimize your designs
- Write API services that are used by multiple applications.
- Work with 3rd party libraries, to work and integrate with our proprietary software
- Provide alternatives and solutions for issues that arise.
- Produce high quality code.
- Work in a fast-paced environment collaborating with team members on a daily basis.
Who You Are
- You love what you do, are passionate about crafting clean code. and have a steady foundation with 5+ years of programming experience in coding and web design
- You have At least 3 years of experience programming in Java or Python.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas, especially to those not technologically proficient.
- You have experience with database creation
- You have Experience working with third party APIs.
The Idea Farm, Inc. is a leading Advertising, Marketing, and Consultancy firm based in Danville, Kentucky. Founded over 46 years ago, The Idea Farm has represented some of the nation’s most revered corporations through developing award-winning marketing materials, advertisements, social media content, graphic, and web design.
- $10.00 to $150.00 /hour
- programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- hands-on development experience front-end technologies: 3 years (Preferred)
- programming in Java or Python: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page