Graphic Designer 📍 San Francisco, United States
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
- Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
- Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
- Game-changers wanted! Help us solve exciting challenges in gaming and tech. Join us and create the unknown.
- Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer for its creative services department. This individual will report to the Associate Creative Director and will be responsible for Designing and producing packaging, logos, and print ads and optimally online pieces as well as other collateral items as necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and develop original packaging, logos, and print ads and other collateral as well as online items
- Follow projects from initial concept through final execution
- Must stay professionally up-to-date in current pop culture trends (i.e. social media, fashion, design, movies, tv etc)
- Work closely with the creative, marketing and online teams and will be expected to present their work, be responsive to design changes, and be innovative in their approach
- Must meet deadlines, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Meet quality and accuracy standards as required
- Work with and take direction from brand management and other departments
- Manage assigned projects to meet required schedules
- Organize, archive and keep all job files up-to-date
- 3-5 year of experience in the Design industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- Expert conceptual and technical knowledge of all Design principles (typography, color, layout, motion, etc.)
- This individual must exhibit the ability to find creative solutions while being accustomed to working within style guidelines and meeting brand objectives
- Knowledge in both online and offline design and production
- Can provide multiple creative solutions to problems
- Great attention to detail, while having open mind for creativity
- Ability to work independently in a creative environment, while still being able to take creative direction from managers and clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude towards work, and approachable as a fellow co-worker
- Logo design and exceptional Photoshop skills a plus
- Platforms : Mac OS (required), Windows (a plus)
- Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Please include a portfolio or PDF / links to examples of your work in the application. Applicants without work examples will not be considered.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page