Graphic Designer 📍 Houston, United States
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university with concentration on graphic design, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years job-related experience required.
- Expert knowledge in working with MAC.
- Expert proficiency in the following programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and working knowledge of all Microsoft Office software products.
- Strong graphic design knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of the printing process and press checks.
- Strong organization and time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines and levels of priority.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively under high pressure and tight deadlines in a high-energy environment.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Assist with graphic design responsibilities including creation of advertisements, signage, event collateral, web graphics, email graphics and more.
- Work with printers, as needed, to obtain quotes and fulfill projects.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities)
- Manage design projects as assigned by Creative Manager, from brainstorming phase through to print/production.
- Help maintain brand consistency across all Club assets, including without limitation, internal departments (e.g., video, website, and graphics), advertising, partner activation, etc.
- Complete design projects in designated time frame.
- Assist with copywriting, copyediting and proofreading.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to ensure high level of satisfaction of graphic design projects.
Occasional local travel for completion of graphic job responsibilities or Club events.
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page