Creative Graphic Designer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
Wagstaff is a leading hospitality marketing company that is passionate about people and advocates for talent. At Wagstaff you will find and support an intrepid, transparent, genuine and sharing culture in which we operate on the belief that we are stronger together.
ABOUT THE Freelance Creative POSITION
We are currently looking for Freelance Creatives to offer artistic experience and support mainly focused in graphic design, web development, and photography. These roles interface regularly with the company’s Art Director to support client and business goals. Currently, these positions are not full-time and are on a rolling project-by-project basis.
The ideal candidates will have strong organizational and time management skills, graphic design, web development or photography experience, and a collaborative approach to working with others.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
-As a Freelance Graphic Designer
- Design marketing collateral for clients
- Create logos, branding packages, and style guides
- Make digital and printed assets such as: branded collateral, web banners, menus, social media assets, marketing campaigns, flyers, signage, posters, etc.
- Evaluate our clients branding questionnaire and conduct design research
- Build collaborative mood boards with the Art Director and client
- Design website mockups and potentially edit website photography
- Help develop new brands or refresh outdated brands
- Assist with internal design needs for Wagstaff materials
- Resize digital assets
- Create and edit pitch decks
-As a Freelance Web Developer
- Build WordPress sites from custom made Wagstaff templates
- Make requested edits from clients regarding the content on their sites (please note you will not be client facing, direction will be passed down by the Art Director)
- Create additional elements on a website that are not already coded into the theme; such as buttons, image galleries, tabs, adding videos, etc. The layout of these elements will be mocked up by our designers beforehand and approved by the client prior to you beginning the project
- Help fix bugs on current sites, update WordPress plugins, and maintain sites functionality
-As a Freelance Photographer
- Main content focus: food and beverage, hospitality, restaurants, interiors, events, and professional headshots
- Edit images
- Pick selects to send to us/the client
- Be involved with the Art Director and client to discuss the shoot, art direction, and vision before the shoot
- Please note, you must have your own reliable transportation and equipment
Overall, we are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and strong design skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time. Must have experience with the full Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, website/portfolio and position preference when applying.
Due to the large response we typically receive to this posting we will only be responding to those candidates we are moving to the next round. No phone calls please.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page