Graphic Designer 📍 Mountain Top, United States
Located in Mountain Top, PA, Vintage Tub & Bath is an Internet Retailer 1000 company and leading international ecommerce retailer of vintage reproduction clawfoot bathtubs, kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures and furniture. Our success depends greatly on the team we have in place. We have everything you need to be a success; state of art software, motivated co-workers, great pay, excellent products, strong benefits, comprehensive systems, product training, and a company determined to be the absolute best. Vintage Tub & Bath is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking an In-House Contract or Part Time Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. This position has the potential of becoming a full-time position for the right candidate. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll have an extraordinary work ethic, capable of delivering effective creative ideas while meeting business goals, and have the ability to adapt quickly. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Web Content Manager and members of our marketing team to create consistent brand materials across print and digital media.
- Create and update product specification sheets utilizing layers, smart objects, and actions in Adobe Photoshop
- Assist marketing team with social media marketing campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Houzz, etc.
- Size, crop, and color correct images for print and web-based applications.
- Edit images from photoshoots
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Marketing or other similar degree highly desired
- Minimum of one year graphic design experience with a strong knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the graphic design field
- Able to work effectively across departments and teams
- Self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently
- Experience working with web content management systems (CMS)
- Experience with email management systems, such as Listrak, is a plus
- Basic understanding of digital marketing principles specifically email marketing best practices
- Knowledge of design as it pertains to email marketing; best practices for creating optimized email templates and responsive design
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient/Advanced Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Social content creation a plus.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, and frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, use of one or both hands repetitively, to grasp using one or both hands, to push and/or pull, to use fine dexterity with one or both hands, use of extended and overhead reach with hands and arms, and walk between buildings.
- Normal 20/20 vision ability (with corrective lenses, if needed) is required by this position. The noise level in the work environment is somewhat quiet.
- Part-time, Contract
- $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page