Graphic Designer 🌎
This position works closely with the Business Event Manager to assist with all aspects of graphic design content for each event. The ideal candidate should be a well-rounded, motivated self-starter who has the ability to work independently, take responsibility for individual projects, and who can handle the fast-paced world of event planning.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with all graphics for event planning and marketing
- Ability to create logos
- Provide graphic design artifacts for banners, newsletters, eblasts etc
- Advise on website design
- Design website banner and other graphics
- Design eblast banner and eblast template
- Resize banners when required
- Create speaker cards for social media
- Create multi-page brochures
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have 3+ years of previous experience in graphic design
- Competent in using graphic design software
- Must be reliable with excellent work ethic
- Must be able to respond quickly to design requests
- Should be able to provide samples of work
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Website design tools a plus
- Constant Content, MailChimp or other email marketing tool a plus
- Event software web design a plus
- Graphic Design degree
rozMOTIONS is privately held business conference production and event management holding company that specializes in turnkey conferences
and events for B2B audiences. Some events in our portfolio include the Midwest Solar Expo and SolarWakeup LIVE!
- $40.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page