Graphic Designer 📍 Chicago, United States
We are a selective, strong, and hard-working group with a lot of projects to knock down in 2019 and looking for a talented and driven designer to round out our crew! Candidates should have expert graphic design skills as well as passion for the world of interiors, a keen eye for photography, and sophisticated taste in all things design. Critical thinking, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude are a must!
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent field
- 2-4 years’ experience as graphic designer
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Expert in typography
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Participate in Design concept meetings
- Present concepts internally
- Research inspiration and put together concept boards
- Create store signage and supporting graphics
- Collaborate with product design + marketing/social media teams on collection launches + other
- Design weekly emails
- Create visual content for social media channels + websites
- Design marketing materials for print
- Design website (look/feel/function)
- $44,500.00 to $54,600.00 /year
- Adobe Creative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
- Fully Remote
- Paid time off
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page