Graphic Designer 📍 Brighton, United Kingdom
BISBOG is a publisher-developer of free-to-play mobile games. It designs and produces mobile apps and markets them worldwide. The company is based in Lausanne, Switzerland and has subsidiaries in Brighton, United Kingdom and Seoul, South Korea.
BISBOG (UK) LTD is looking for a Graphic Designer to start working from his or her home office on the next available date. The Graphic Designer helps to define the visual identity of and creates assets for mobile games. The job requires a creative and technically minded individual with high attention to detail.
- creating assets for mobile games
- designing app shops, social media presences and online adverts
- crafting presentations of the company and its mobile games
- handling complex data of visual assets in Excel
- scheduling delivery of assets and meeting deadlines
- supervising junior graphic designers and freelance artists
Applicant’s education, experience and skills
- an arts or graphic design degree, or similar formal schooling
- excellent knowledge of Photoshop
- good knowledge of PowerPoint
- good knowledge of Excel
- having built at least a couple of app user interfaces
- at least three years of agency or digital industry experience
- experience in creating art assets for Unity3D or Unreal a plus
- video editing skills a plus
- supreme meticulousness a must
What we offer
- working from home – casual dress code, no commute, no coronavirus
- GBP 18,000 to 22,000 depending on experience
- bank holidays plus 25 days paid holidays
- social benefits (NIC and Nest)
- Please send your CV, cover letter and a link to your portfolio. No agencies.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Full-time, Contract
- £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
- graphic design: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page