Junior Illustrator 📍 Leeds, United Kingdom
Property development company looking for a junior illustrator to draw scaled floor plans for planning permissions and variety of graphic works.
Initial 12 month contract to work through plans on a number of properties with a view to extending the contract and continuing to work through the portfolio
- Adobe Illustrator and photo shop qualified / experienced
- Planning permission experience / knowledge preferential (but not essential as will be guided with this)
- Interest in property and developments preferred
- Would need to have access to illustrator programmed own laptop for site visits
- Role would be office based primarily
- Potential to work hours away from the office on a freelance basis – task specific
Previous experience essential and would like to see examples or references from works done
This is a new position and as such we are open to salary negotiable based on experience. Please advise desired rate (per hour or PA) on application.
To arrange a friendly chat about the position feel free to get in touch
- 40 per week
- Full-time, Part-time, Apprenticeship
- £8.00 /hour
- Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.