Video Editor 📍 Austin, United States
We are a team of creatives and entrepreneurs who saw a disconnect between two industries that we believe should be in sync: the local small business owner and the local creative freelancer. Our mission is to activate creative professionals in local communities so that high-quality digital assets are accessible for the small business owner to market & grow their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Blended Sense is looking for freelance video editors with top-notch creative and technical skills in editing and storytelling. This would be a contract position working on a variety of professional services and CPG videos. We need video editors who are local to Austin and could work onsite at the Austin School of Film. The ideal person would have a strong attention to detail and the ability to change directions quickly, while maintaining a positive attitude and delivering high-quality work.
- 3+ years of professional experience as video editor on corporate videos, commercials, and/or brand videos.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop).
- Proficiency in After Effects is a plus.
- Solid experience in typography editing.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Technical knowledge of editing systems, sound design, color correction, and encoding.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to project and file hierarchy.
- Ability to be on-site Tuesday-Thursday during regular business hours for editing sessions and creative strategy meetings.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Creativity & Fun
- $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Video Editing: 2 years (Required)
- Austin, TX (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Please provide portfolio link(s)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.