Digital Designer 📍 Atlanta, United States
We are on the hunt for a talented Graphic Designer to work alongside our Atlanta team.
The Golden State Company is looking for a contract to hire Digital Designer onsite in our Atlanta office (North Buckhead to be exact).
Our flagship account expects compelling visual stories from us, so we need you to help us deliver ‘Design with a big D’. The Digital Designer will not only concept big ideas but also produce assets like web design, wireframe, look and feel treatments, display ads, landing pages, social, emails, presentations & more. This requires both equal parts diligence and innovation.
Who Is Golden State?
Golden State is a leading media company and content studio organized around the ideas, industries and lifestyles of California. That’s a big idea because California is more than simply a place. It’s the world’s 6th largest economy, a bellwether of global trends and home to the most influential lifestyles on the planet.
We own a network of multi-channel media brands that celebrate the true California experience with high-quality digital video, long-form editorial, shareable social content and lifestyle print. We distribute across the ever-growing spectrum of platforms where content can be found.
Our branded content studio, Moon Tide, helps regional and national brands tell their stories beyond the Golden State network. Using editorial quality content and laser-targeted distribution across all platforms, we create, manage and measure programs and campaigns that deliver demonstrable value to our partners.
As a Digital Designer, a typical day might include the following
- Collaborate with our Senior Designer & marketing team to concept and launch a memorable 360 digital marketing campaign.
- Partner with developers to ensure consistency of brand across all digital customer touch points.
- Manage and produce some digital ad sizing and versioning on social media, according to individual specs.
- Help our team create an incredible product graphic, logo, or identity design piece.
This job might be for you if…
- You’re a design thinker that sees the overall big picture and enjoys the creative process itself. You pay attention to the smallest details. You don’t get all hot under the collar when something unexpected happens or when your team asks for a helping hand.
- You like helping people. You live for the feeling of delivering on the creative magic you promised your client. You’ve learned to count on yourself under pressure yet have the humility to ask questions when you’re stuck. You’ve learned to protect the core process but fully appreciate the fact that the conventional creative paradigms need a good kick in the ass from time to time. You play well with others. You’re intrinsically motivated. You volunteer for new challenges without being asked and you love genuinely making a difference.
Got What It Takes?
- 2+ years’ design experience at a digital agency or in-house marketing team.
- Comfortable with HTML 5/ CSS 3.
- Knowledge of the Wordpress templating system and how to apply design to it a big+.
- Proficient with Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, & InVision Studio.
- Experience designing 360 / B2B digital marketing campaigns.
Want to Apply?
- When you apply please make sure to include a link to your portfolio
- All work completed will be the property of The Golden State Company LLC and its clients.
- No phone calls or walk-ins regarding this position will be accepted (we’re working!).
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page