Senior Presentation Designer 📍 San Francisco, United States
Getting things done – really well and on time –puts a spring in your step and a smile on your face. So does being part of a high-energy team that is dedicated to each and every client’s success.
When others shrink back from a complex project, you get energized. When others seek an easy way, you go the extra mile to find the best way.
Sharing ROI’s commitment to an extraordinary client experience, you always ask yourself, how can we do something better, something more? Going beyond this, you look to delight the client in unexpected ways.
You also are committed to excellence. If something has your name assigned to it (or your team’s name), you will not allow it to be second rate. It has to be done to the best of your ability, given the time you have to complete it.
At ROI Communication we help companies engage, inspire and align their employees. We leverage the power of storytelling to deliver the messages, and excellent design is a critical part of memorable and effective communications. We’re looking for senior-level freelancers who specialize in presentation design to leverage their artistic and creative design capabilities in making great visual presentations.
Instead of being frustrated by the limits of software like Powerpoint or Keynote, you embrace the challenge of telling a story through thoughtfully designed slides that go the extra mile You utilize every skill and thoughtful technique in your design arsenal, sometimes working in programs outside of the presentation platforms to create innovative illustrations and stylized images that help tell a more cohesive and visual story.
The primary programs you’ll design in include Powerpoint and Keynote, but also may include interactive platforms, like Prezi, Sway, Spark, HTML-based infographics.
What You’ll Do
- Create assets that are beautiful, innovative and on-time
- Collaborate closely with other creatives, content strategists and client teams
- Exceed the clients’ expectations and make your parents proud
- Roll-up your sleeves and contribute wherever needed
- Be comfortable and effective in a remote working model*
- The ability to flex and take on projects as needed based on your availability and project requirements
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- A strong portfolio of presentations and design samples that showcases your abilities
- 5 years’ experience working with a design studio, advertising agency, or in-house team
- Able to understand, interpret, and execute a creative strategy
- Ridiculously high standards for the quality of your work
- Close attention to detail, and the patience and willingness to triple check your work
- The ability to work both independently and within a collaborative environment
- Expert-level proficiency in Presentation software (PPT, Keynote) and Adobe CS.
What Would Be a Bonus
- Original Illustration abilities and experience designing custom icons
- Knowledge of Prezi, Sway and Spark a plus.
- Motion graphics experience
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Comfortable using a CMS
Please include links to any presentation samples you may have to share from your portfolio. We’d like to see at least 2-3 presentations, preferably in the original Powerpoint or Keynote format (versus a PDF). We’ll also review your digital portfolio or online site, but the presentation samples are an important part of demonstrating your capability in this medium.
ABOUT ROI COMMUNICATION
ROI Communication is the largest independent consulting firm focused exclusively on employee communication and engagement.
We help companies bring their best to the world through the power of communication. We strengthen communication within organizations - enabling and inspiring employees to collaborate better, contribute more and become stronger advocates of their business, culture, and brand.
Our people come first at ROI. We believe that inspired people deliver extraordinary results, and that starts with our own team. Check out The Spirit of ROI and learn how we work together as team.
- CULTIVATE A HEALTHY TEAM
We are balanced, collaborative, energetic, fun, creative, positive and continuously learning and growing
- FOCUS ON CUSTOMERS
We are insightful, experienced, proactive, business-minded, responsive and flexible partners
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We are committed to adding value, building relationships and delivering results for each other, our clients, our communities and the world
- MAINTAIN HIGH STANDARDS
We deliver excellence and quality in everything we do
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We are authentic, trusted, respected, accountable and reliable
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page