Graphic Designer 📍 Austin, United States
MOD BIKES was voted Austin #1 bike shop in 2019. Headquarters in Austin, Texas, in the South First neighborhood, we operate as a high volume sales, service and rental electric bike dealership specialize in premium, powerful, versatile electric bikes for the everyday rider. We offer our own line of e-bikes, all of which are designed and assembled in-house. Our headquarters includes a professional garage for repairs and assembly and a full showroom offering rentals, sales, and test rides.
MOD BIKES is Actively Seeking: Qualified, enthusiastic individuals to apply for the available position of a freelance graphic designer. The position offers an unbeatable work environment, team outings, and the ability to grow! We’re currently looking for a freelance graphic designer (part-time) who would bring experience, value and be a good fit within our team that works right here on South First. We are looking for someone with experience creating assets for retail and/or e-commerce with user experience in mind. We would love someone with experience in video editing, but that is not required. You will be able to work remotely, but we do ask that you come to the office periodically for our marketing meetings. We are a small tight-knit team, so you need to bring a strong sense of responsibility, initiative, and common sense.
Primary Roles & Expectations
- Retail and in-store campaigns
- Event branding and collateral
- Product launch materials
- Internal/external communication graphics
- Digital advertisements – Website banners and landing pages, Social Media
- Print advertisements
- Retouching images from product photo-shoots
- Providing design support for a variety of departments including retail, e-commerce, and sales
- Must be hardworking, organized, and motivated.
- Are understanding and adaptable with frequently changing deadlines and requests.
- You produce rapidly, with accurate beautiful, dynamic work.
- You follow and reinforce brand guidelines
- Project-manage and prioritize own work and communicate delays or likely delivery times for creative work to team
- Possess strong interpersonal skills: you’re a positive team player with excellent communication skills and capacity to work well with a team and as an individual
- Will take part in Marketing team meetings and communicate requirements for design elements to the broader team
- Preferred: Have an interest in electric bikes and sustainable mobility or are interested to learn more about the industry
Preferred Experiences & Qualifications
- Interest or experience working with brands
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite in particular Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere, After Effects
- Experience in both print and online, with a strong understanding of branding, marketing, communications and advertising
- Ability to identify issues and alternatives and recommend possible solutions.
- Heightened customer expectation, experience and service awareness
- You must be able to deal with conflict, listen with empathy, review, and follow through to completion
- Set and exceed expectations clearly with team members
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- $13.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.