Web Designer 🌎
At Empowered Education, our mission is to disrupt the U.S. healthcare system and empower people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change. We are building the leading education platform that is helping transform lives by changing how we treat lifestyle diseases. We are a fully remote company with over 280+ employees.
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. In addition, they will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Test and improve the design of the website
- Maintain the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Design visual imagery for websites and ensure that they are in line with our brand
- Incorporate functionalities and features into websites
- Design sample pages including colors and fonts
- Prepare design plans and present the website structure
- You have proven, professional work experience as a web designer for high-profile companies
- Excellent visual design skills and sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Strong portfolio that showcases your professional web design work (you must be able to share your portfolio with us)
- Solid graphic design skills
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Must have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
ABOUT EMPOWERED EDUCATION
Empowered Education is a premier education provider of online training programs and live events that trains coaches, practitioners, and other passionate changemakers to help others thrive in health and life.
Empowered Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page