UX Designer 📍 New York, United States
We’re looking for someone to bring their passion for great digital interfaces to our agency. The ideal candidate has a background in creative arts, thrives on solving puzzles and takes ownership of an initiative beyond their responsibilities. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the digital space and will push boundaries.
- Work with core teams (art directors, copywriters, developers, project managers, and account) to craft user experiences that satisfy the functional requirements surfaced during the strategic phase.
- Create sitemaps, wireframes, user flows, and personas
- Work on a range of projects including product web sites (desktop and mobile), web portals, mobile apps, enterprise applications, and interactive site tools.
- Consult across brands, providing both UI and technical feedback to improve creative execution
- Take initiative with prototyping ideas before execution.
- Present work to clients and internal teams.
- Provide guidance and direction to junior creatives
Qualifications and Experience
- Collaborative/team player who is flexible and open-minded.
- Strong background in interaction design and modern web technologies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sensitive to user platform differences and limitations
- Understanding of mobile and modern web technologies, capabilities, and trends.
- 5+ years of experience as UX designer with experience creating wireframes, functional specifications and test cases.
- Expert in usability and best practices for web design & development
- Interactive advertising agency experience is preferred
- Strong experience with UX design tools, preferably Sketch.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Sketch and InVision
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page