Presentation Designer 📍 Hendersonville, United States
Do you have in depth knowledge and experience with Powerpoint? Are you able to take ten different decks and make them into one cohesive clean presentation for C-level executives? Can you transform complex scientific data into meaningful charts and graphs? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Sephirus Communications, Inc. located in Southern California, is a fast-growing, medical communications company working with biotech and pharma clients to support their scientific messaging. We are currently searching for a Freelance Presentation Designer to join our team.
Presentations that we work on are not the typical animation-heavy, keynote style presentations. Our biggest daily challenge is usually trying to clean up client-provided slides that come from multiple decks, created by different people, on several templates, and packed with content into clear, consistent, usable slides that still communicate the science. We have fun solving these challenges every day and our clients love our work!
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Format complex scientific slides into clear and understandable messages
- Create/redraw medical data charts, graphs and figures that are editable in Powerpoint
- Create templates, backgrounds, and presentations that incorporate infographics, charts, conceptual graphics, diagrams and tables utilizing PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to work in a team setting to develop complex or special projects and communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues
- Ensure efficient workload and time management; adhere to deadlines
- Proofread completed projects – including data, text and overall content – to ensure quality and accuracy
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Possibility of working evenings and weekends as needed
- Must have previous experience as a presentation designer/specialist
- Must have master-level capabilities in Microsoft PowerPoint (e.g., establishing layout systems, multiple slide masters, custom diagrams/visuals, etc.).
- Experience with a wide range of design applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of Excel for charting is a big plus
- Knowledge of biotech and pharmaceutical industry a plus
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page