After Effects animator 📍 St. Petersburg, United States
Hi, we’re a small business in the health & wellness space. I’m looking for an After Effects animator who can help add some animations and VFX to a series of short (10sec - 2min) videos we are creating in our marketing dept.
- Animations include infographic elements (charts, graphics) and kinetic type.
- VFX includes the basics like lightning strikes, disintegrations, getting hit by a car, explosions.
- Compositing: green screen
- This is a part-time/freelance gig.
Looking to perform these tasks in-house. We have a multimedia setup, software licenses, etc.
At this point I want this position to be on-premise because I really enjoy After Effects and want to increase my knowledge of the program, and eventually this may become a full-time job as we market new products and brands.
- Flexible hours through Mon-Fri (10am-8pm / no weekends).
- Located in North St Pete
- Pay approx $25/hr depending on qualifications, based on regional PayScale compensation data.
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects
- Willing to work on-premise (NOT A REMOTE POSITION)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.