Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
**Job Description **
The Sun Online is the biggest mobile news brand in the UK - and still growing! - with a young, talented, diverse team who publish the best coverage of news, sport, TV and showbiz, lifestyle and family value. Now we have launched a team in the US, with ambitious plans for growth.
Purpose of role
We are looking for graphic designers to work shifts for the team, focusing on digital design for stories on The Sun website.
- Good creative and technical skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good general knowledge of news, politics, TV and celebrities.
- Must be able to work flexible hours over a seven-day rota pattern.
- You must be highly self-motivated, positive and self-starting as well as a team player.
- Excellent grasp of communicating messages using imagery in a clean, entertaining, informative way.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and sometimes under pressure.
- Great communication skills, ability to articulate ideas within a team environment.
- Passionate about design and understand how to deliver a variety of news stories in a well thought out way.
- Good grasp of The Sun brand, both print and digital.
- References must be available upon request.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.