Videographer/Editor 📍 San Diego, United States
We are seeking a polished professional to help us film, edit, and publish content for our in-house video podcast series. The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience with basic film, light, and audio equipment, as well as video editing (including green screen). The videographer/editor will report directly to our marketing team and be present for our recording every Monday morning. The videographer/editor must adhere to various deadlines post-filming for when content needs to be rolled out, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with our marketing team when issues arise.
- Responsible for filming/recording our weekly podcast, as well as other video/audio content, on an as needed basis.
- Will be present for our recording every Monday morning between the hours of 9am and 12pm.
- Will edit videos as directed by the Marketing team to achieve the desired finished product in a timely manner.
- Supports the Marketing team with the production of video content for branding, events, and engagement.
- As needed, will help with content creation per the direction of the Marketing team.
- Proficiency operating cameras, lighting and audio equipment
- Proficiency in video editing software.
- A current portfolio with up to date samples, including a demo reel.
- Excellent organization skills.
- EXTREME attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Creative writing skills a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Video Production: Six months (minimum), one year preferred.
- Video Editing: Six months (minimum), one year preferred.
- Degree in film and video production curriculum in an accredited college or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- Monday mornings required, with other availability as needed.
- Editing of content may be done at home or on-site, as preferred.
- Not eligible for benefits, as this is a per time position.
- If you feel as though you meet these qualifications, please reply with your resume and a sample of your work
- $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Videographer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.