Graphic Designer 📍 Newark, United States
This position is responsible for creating digital content to support the company’s marketing efforts for its core baby brands including Baby Brezza and Tranquilo. This person will strengthen the quality and breadth of the company’s digital assets, helping the company improve its overall marketing efforts. This position will have strong cross-functional interaction with marketing, designers in the department, staff photographers and senior management.
Key responsibilities include developing digital assets needed for brand websites, social media, email and other marketing programs to drive brand awareness, and sales. These assets will include product and lifestyle images across a range of types (i.e. static, animated and video). This person will direct and execute these efforts, by creating graphics and leveraging the company’s in-house photographer.
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing digital assets for social media, advertising, brand websites, emails and other digital uses
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent collaborative skills – work closely with in-house cross-functional resources to create on-brand images.
- Strong project management skills –Demonstrated ability to manage the entire creative process, ensuring projects are completed on time
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Part-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.