Graphic Designer 🌎
Looking for Freelance/Contract Graphic Designer/Web Developer. MUST BE LOCAL IN NORTHERN OR CENTRAL NEW YORK STATE (Prefer someone in the Utica, NY area). Busy Marketing company which does everything from print, internet, to tv and more needs more help. Pay by the hour or by the job.
Works directly with Owner and other members of team (and sometimes directly with clients) on designs for print and electronic online marketing components, such as landing pages, banners ads, emails, newsletters, brochures, packaging, storyboards, website graphics, interactive media, social media and other promotions.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite ( InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and/or other industry standard software in PC or Mac environment.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products
- Experience creating and enforcing branding/identity style guide.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong marketing copywriting skills a plus.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability and strong desire to keep abreast of new developments and trends in Internet and web related technologies.
- Collaborate with key team members about ideas and design elements to be presented in visual form
- Basic knowledge of foundational SEO practices
- Video/editing skills a bonus, especially After effects work.
- Must show examples and portfolio. Must be able to work form own location and have own strong computer and software, as well as internet connection.
Exciting and fun, and creative, fast paced environment…with a great team serving clients in Central and Northern New York and throughout New York State.
- $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Utica, NY (Required)
- Fully Remote
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page