Graphic Designer 📍 Culver City, United States
Dreamscape brings together the emotional power of Hollywood storytelling, the visceral excitement of great theme-park rides, and extraordinary new technology. Join us in creating stories and worlds that push the limits of virtual reality.
About this Position
We’re looking for a versatile freelance graphic designer to concept and design various marketing collateral across all channels. This includes all digital assets (such as emails, paid and organic social media, and landing pages) as well as some print materials (such as posters and merchandise). You’ll collaborate with the marketing team to provide smart solutions that are aligned with brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have a graphic design background in consumer-facing digital media, a passion for problem-solving, and is ahead of the latest design and social trends. This position requires an individual who works well in a team-based, fast-paced, and flexible environment.
- Design and produce a diverse range of graphic, print, and digital media collateral to support marketing needs
- Ideate, develop and execute designs and concepts that align with the brand vibe while partnering with other team members to continually innovate and elevate the creative
- Concept and design independently and manage multiple projects concurrently, all with different timelines and deadlines
- Effectively work under tight deadlines and multitask to manage time on projects; must be willing to spend whatever time it takes to meet deadlines while producing accurate and high-quality work
- Partner with Sr. Art Director, Creative VP, Copywriter, and other team members on high-profile priority projects
- Comply with brand requirements across multiple business units
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval by gracefully defending your design decisions
- Participate in creative meetings and come prepared to discuss challenges and possible solutions
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills to work and communicate effectively with different internal groups and departments
- Communicate with honesty, kindness, and empathy and create space for others to do the same
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in design
-Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field - a combination of education and work experience can be substituted
-Proven skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro) and -Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint; video editing, graphic animation, and web design experience a plus
- Experience designing for all major social platforms and content formats with a keen eye and interest in developing progressive content
- Understanding of packaging materials, print dieline structures, and industry standards
- Excellent conceptual creative and best-of-class production skills with a strong understanding of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, and typography.
- Experience creating campaigns and extending the look and feel through various marketing materials and business channels
- Able to complete tasks within tight schedules and under strict layout controls
- Professional verbal communication skills; dependable, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Highly collaborative with an exceptional work ethic to produce deliverables with speed and humility in a fast-paced environment
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page