Mid-level Graphic Designer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
Our client has an immediate need for a solid mid-level Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will be able to turn complex information and statistics into compelling, user-friendly design.
Your portfolio should include samples of infographics, data visualization, and/or brand identity development across print + digital + social.
- 5+ years’ design experience across print + digital
- General Design Support; Autonomous and Collaborative (POP, posters, OOH, etc)
- General Production of both print and digital files (.com/ecomm assets)
- General Retouching (photo, etc)
- Familiar with both Print / Digital
- Must be onsite at HQ office in Playa Vista
- Portfolio spanning infographics, data visualization, and/or brand identity development
We cannot consider remote/relocations, 3rd Party Submissions or candidates without required skills and experience .
- Start Date: Within 1-2 weeks
- Duration: Through May 2020
- Pay Rate: $40/hr range, DOE
- Location: Playa Vista, CA
- Role: Mid-level Graphic Designer
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page