Graphic Designer 📍 Glen Cove, United States
T.M. Bier & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest independent Control Systems Application and Support firms in the New York Metropolitan area. Since the industry began, TMBA has specialized in providing turnkey Building Automation Systems and Energy Cost Reduction Measures (Design, Installation and Service) for our commercial, industrial and institutional clients.
We are seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer to cultivate the look, design, and feel of TMBA projects. The Freelance Graphic Designer will work with IT personnel to conceive and manage the execution of design elements on assigned projects.
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Ability to create custom logos
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Scenic Design, Architecture, Interiors or related field
- At least three years’ of graphic design experience
- Technical aptitude and proficiency in all forms of desktop publishing and software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and MS Office Suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page