Graphic Designer 📍 Los Angeles, United States
Lavendaire is a lifestyle brand in the personal growth & self help space, with a YouTube channel (1M subscribers), podcast, and stationery shop.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re seeking a freelance graphic designer to join the Lavendaire team.
Required skills & experience
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design
- Organized and punctual
- Communicates effectively and honestly
- Great eye for color, composition, style
- Flexible and adaptable
- Shares a similar aesthetic to Lavendaire: dreamy, airy, pastel, modern, fresh
- Values excellence and continuous improvement
You would be responsible for creating
- YouTube – thumbnails, banner, end card, in-video graphics
- Social media graphics (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Stationery & packaging design
You are proficient in
- After Effects (a plus!)
Other qualifications (a plus)
- Viewer of the channel, with an understanding of the Lavendaire brand
- Based in OC / LA / SGV
- InDesign: 3 years (Preferred)
- After Effects: 1 year (Preferred)
- Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Required)
- Photoshop: 4 years (Preferred)
- Lightroom: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page